Wednesday, June 24, 2015

That moment when things change

I promised I would share the music video about frosted lemonade when it came out and here it is. We just surpassed a mark none of even thought we would when it comes to views. If you like it, I hope you share it. If not, that's ok too.

Not only have we made some professional gains today, but I hit some personal ones as well.

I met the others.

Chick-fil-A's home office is creating something that is social that connects us together. As a leader in this movement, I'm glad I'm not alone. It felt lonely for a while. I wanted to give up and give in to the lizard brain. But I didn't.

A wise man once said, if you search you will find. The reverse is also true, in order to find you must search.

I want to serve as a testament of someone who saw their ideas through to fruition. Sure Chick-fil-A's home office beat me to the punch, but who cares? I don't. I'm glad the work that needs to happen is getting done. We need real and instant connections with each other to help solve real problems in the restaurant, without fear of being in violation of the Operator agreement or cutting corners inside the restaurant.

Instead, we are creating a place for people within a massive corporation to connect with people in real time for results and solutions to their problems.

The home office isn't going to move as fast as I will. So, let's get to work helping each other.

If you know someone who needs connecting to this, tell them to find me on LinkedIn here.

No comments:

Post a Comment