Monday, May 19, 2014

I'm a little tea pot

Short and stout. Here is my handle here is my spout. When I get all steamed up, here me shout. Tip me over and pour me out. 

This Sunday I was with my family and friends at church. I held my niece, until she cried for her momma. I held another small family me never after she ran to me and didn't speak. I whole hands with my men friends and I hugged the old ladies. 

And I was full. 

Full of joy. Full of happiness. Just downright full. It's like I had Sunday lunch prior to church and I need to loosen the belt a notch or two. 

When I moved from Atlanta to Tampa I didn't know what kind of lemons life would hand me. 

One lemon was missing loved ones. That's a hard thing to handle without any family nearby. I've been home for three days and I'm still full. 

There are good people everywhere. If you search, you will find. And in the words of my electronic mentor-Jim Rohn- in order to find, you must search. 

I'm here to encourage you to keep searching until you find a spark that lights your fire. 

When in your life have you been empty and then became full? What did it take? What did you have to struggle to overcome? Was there a book you read or a class you took that made the difference? I want to connect with you, and I hope you will answer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment