Sunday, May 11, 2014

Down On My Luck

I have not posted for several days, maybe in a week. And I want to share why.

I'm scared.

I'm frightened.

What happens if I don't write something worth sharing the moment I click "PUBLISH"?

What about then? What happens after I write something that isn't remarkable?

I go back to work.

I have been discouraged lately about my infrequent blog post and not because I don't have something powerful to say, I think I am scared of failure.

It's hard being vulnerable and open. It's hard to build a platform and to connect with real people who want to make difference and matter to someone somewhere.

I know that the day will come when thoughts just flow out from brain to blog, but today isn't that day, and tomorrow isn't looking good either.

And here is the powerful thing...

I'm going to show up anyway. I'm going to keep blogging no matter how tired I am. I don't care about what happen last week. It's just time I did what I came to do. Write. And then let the writing do it's thing and watch to see what happens.

Thank you for listen. Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment