Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Do y'all have repeat customers?

Spirit Night for Hudson High VB Team

I got asked this question by a BBQ chain employee one night and I laughed! Of course we have repeat customers! How do you think we stay in business? Pictured above are some of the neatest, most inquisitive people in Hudson, FL-the 2014 women's volleyball squad for Hudson High School. @ODimonda @bccrabbi @TheStJones25

I went to search for a picture in my computer that would help me illustrate my point. It took me about 60 seconds before I found this photo among my personal pictures. Our guest are our friends. 

At Chick-fil-A, we love our guest. We appreciate how often they come and what they do when they are there. For us, it's reciprocal. We share with them, they share with us. The special connections come when we connect outside the restaurant. If your Pat Jones or Steven Jones, you get it. If not, come see me at Chick-fil-A at Atlanta Highway and I'll show you what I mean!

After a couple of conversations yesterday a wave of philosophy came over me and I wanted to pass it along. 

The multiplier effect helps us see that one guest treated well becomes the lifeblood to our business. 

If a guest spends $8 four times a month, 12 months a year, and eats with us for 30 years (all things staying in Athens constant) they will be worth $11,520.

I still have to remind myself of that fact. So how important is it to smile when someone walks in? That's a $11,000 smile! 

What daily deposit can you add to your clientele to make them want to come back and spend their money with you? Would love to hear what you had to say about it. The comments section below is primed and ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment