Friday, March 28, 2014

What to expect from this blog

is-encouragment, training, and equipping people on the culture of Chick-fil-A.

From today moving forward I am going to be writing to my friends at Chick-fil-A.

From my beginning days of blitzing in Fayetteville, GA to where I am now at Gulf View Square in Port Richey, Florida, this blog is going to reach out to the team members I have come in contact with over the course of my time with Chick-fil-A. 

Seth Godin insist on a person asking permission before we market to them. I am going to insist that if you have heard about this blog it is due to word of mouth-the most powerful tool in the marketer's toolbox. My tribe is Chick-fil-A. There are many reasons to want to work for Chick-fil-A, but the main reason I enjoy being employed is because I get to work with my friends. 

Over the course of the next few weeks I am going to be ironing out the topics, the references, and the format to which this blog happens. Sometimes it won't be pretty, but it will be pretty clear that I am the one working on it. 

I hope you join me on my journey to encourage others to fulfill their potential, learn "how-to", and embrace what we are trying to do at Chick-fil-A. 

This blog is for you, and if you have a question-ask. If you aren't sure on how to do something-ask. If you want to know more about a subject-ask. 

I saw Dan a while ago at a opening and he said that when you quote scripture, the wind is at your back. As a Bible based business I will end with a scripture that has helped me foster my aggressive learning capacity. "Ask and it shall be given you, seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." Matthew 7:7. 

No comments:

Post a Comment