Monday, March 24, 2014

Major Change to this blog

For some time I have considered what it would be like to have a blog that connected me to other people. I constantly read blogs and take in new information, but never have I produced that kind of content. 

This blog will shift from the scattered to the specific. I am going to document what is happening to me on a professional level as I grow personally and with my company, Chick-fil-A. I will walk you though the in's and out's of what happens on a daily basis in our restaurant and other tid-bits as they come along. 

Thank you for reading. I will do my best to be vulnerable-so leave a note if you are feeling inquisitive, confused, or intrigued. 


Future Typical Post-
I have been working for Chick-fil-A for three years and am really enjoying the work. There are numerous reasons why I enjoy the work. We will walk through those as I move forward in time. 

The main reason is the leadership. I believe in Truett Cathy and his family. I believe they provide incredible value to the people they work with and for. There is not a large divide between me and them even though the distance between our homes is great. I saw the President two weeks ago at a Grand Opening in Middleburg, FL. He likes to take time to talk to people, get to know them, hand out his cell phone number on occasion, and just mix and mingle. Dan is a unique character who intent on growing our small business. 

Bible based principle. I have taken some time to read the Bible and the basis for how we operate comes directly from the Bible. Six days labor-one day rest. Treat others with Honor, Dignity, and Respect. Enrich the lives of the guest beyond the transaction. 

The people. I love who I work with. My Operator is incredible and anyone who meets the young man knows they have met a force to be reckoned with. My fellow team members that I have worked with across the country are fascinating. They are hard workers who love their families. Tax paying citizens. Good people. Righteous people. 

This will conclude it for the day. As we move forward in the ebb and flow with life and the ups and downs that come with it, I hope you continue to read and watch what happens to me in my quest to make Chick-fil-A a career. 

No comments:

Post a Comment