Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What do you sell?

Not are you a salesman, because we are all in sales, but what do you sell?

How does your yard look? How clean do you keep your car? Is your Bible on your coffee table or beside your bed? Do your kids ask you to read them bedtime stories? Does your clothing say "I can afford high dollar".

Little choices plus time equal a lifestyle. By the choices we make, we sell people on our idea of lifestyle and try to win people over to what we do/see/buy. I enjoy a good college football game, and if someone admits to me that they don't like football, I will probably launch into a dissertation about how they should, what it meant in my life, and the best team to pull for. I am sure I would do this subconsciously. It would not be something I had to think about.

We have a choice about what we want to sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment