Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Keep those changes coming

What else could be wrong with behemoth PGA TOUR?

Communication: When one person does not clearly explain something to another individual it creates a hole. A hole to be filled with the imagination and creative thinking. Lack of clear communication creates massive problems.

Creating channels and a culture of clear communication and questions if the point is not clear is crucial to any organizations' success. The more effective/non-time wasting communication takes place between different levels of a tall organization, the better that organization will be.

I have a hearing problem. I make it an extra point to make sure I heard what was said, and if not to ask again until I understand. It is crucial for my internship that am able to hear and comprehend what I am being told.

No comments:

Post a Comment